- Auto Renewal: You must have the original or a copy of your old registration. We do not look them up.
- New Registration: You need a title or the blue CTA application from the dealer.
- Transfer: You must have the owners copy of the current registration. If lost or gone for a ride with your old car, you'll have to buy a new one for $18.00 to submit to the state.
- Boat: Please bring the renewal form with you as it has all the information I need. New boats require the following information:previous N.H. BOW# if had one, hull identification or HIN, make, model, color, fuel, length, motor HP and propulsion type
- OHRVS: Bring old registration with you. If new snowmobile or 4-wheeler you'll need VIN, year, make, model, color, CC's, and driver's license #. Also, if a snowmobile member you may purchase your yearly membership here.