Library Opening Procedure
Tuesday, November 3rd
• All patrons must wear masks.
• We will have a table with a sanitization station ready for use when you come in the door.
• Only five people will be allowed in at a time.
• We will have a one way system in which people enter through the front door and exit through the side door. (Follow the arrows on the floor to keep things moving one way.)
• Patrons will only be allowed to check out books for 10-20 minutes.
• People are only allowed to visit for the service they need and then leave.
• Patrons may visit only once per day.
• For the time being, our hours will remain shortened. (Tues 10-2, Thurs 1-5, Sat 10-1)
• Computer use is reduced to 25 minutes per patron. (The middle computer will be covered up so that people may socially distance while working.)
• There should be no charging of personal devices within the building.
• All patrons are asked not to enter the building if they are feeling unwell.
• Curbside Pickup will continue for those who do not feel comfortable entering the building.